**Sizes not shown are currently SOLD OUT
Separate Gi Tops and Pants available for purchase. NOT A FULL GI SET.
"While I nodded, nearly napping, suddenly there came a tapping..." - The Raven by Edgar Allan Poe
With Lanky being founded just outside of Baltimore and only minutes from Poe's final resting place, we decided to do a nod to both Baltimore and Poe with our Quarles gi. Constructed of a lightweight 350 gsm Pearl Weave in Black with Purple accents.
- Lightweight 350 gsm Pearl Weave top
- 10 oz Ripstop pants with Purple drill cotton gusset
- Sublimated interior shoulder lining with Baltimore City's flag pattern in Purple and Black
- Embroidered logos on both shoulders and lower pant leg
- Knee reinforcements all the way to the floor
- Inner jacket print
- Woven seam tape with the line "Suddenly there came a tapping" from the poem the Raven
*Size chart is just a suggestion. Not sure what size to get? Just ask!